What are Cookies and how do the websites of www.buildingreen.es use them?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or time.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymus user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of CEFISA NZEB, S.L. without preventing access to the CONTENTS. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registation and stored in the cookie of your browser.
The email-marketing tools of CEFISA NZEB, S.L. They use small invisible images for the users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are types of cookies we can use www.buildingreen.es?
- The sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
- The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and party cookies.
- The own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be estblished (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
- Performance: they are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our websites. They store service configurations so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
- Geolocation: they are used to store geolocation data to ffer more adequate services and contents.
- Registration: they are created when registering or logging into the web portal.
- Analytics: collect information from your browsing experience anonymously
- Advertising: collect information about the ads displayed to each anonymous user.
Some services of CEFISA NZEB, S.L. They can use connectors with different networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie. This cookie remember your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the services of CEFISA NZEB, S.L. give the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I set my cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activing the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warm of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our Website, although use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Next we indicate you the links of the main navigators and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
Version 5 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
V. 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
V. 7-8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
V. 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you would like additional information on how to set up detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
The Cookies Policy was updated for the first time on 05/24/2018